Many people believe that a “happily ever after” retirement is no longer possible. Pensions are disappearing, government programs like Social Security are running out of money, and people are living longer than ever. Tom Hegna’s “Paychecks and Playchecks” presentation serves to prove that a “happily ever after” is still achievable. Tom will share the mathematical and scientific facts behind an optimal retirement and will teach you how to mitigate risks in retirement so YOU can retire happy and worry-free.
- List the different risks in retirement and how to address them
- Recognize what mortality credits are
- Determine how to avoid living in a “just in case” retirement
- Identify the dangers of inflation for a retirement plan
- Determine how to use life insurance and annuities to get guaranteed income in retirement that you can never outlive